No personal information will ever be sold or rented to outside parties. The privacy of information is an utmost concern, and no personal information is ever rented, sold, or otherwise made available to any other organization. We will always maintain control over the confidentiality of our visitor's information. Our most important asset is your trust.
While information is the cornerstone of our ability to provide superior data and reports, our most important asset is the trust of those that visit our website, or correspond with us via our website. Keeping confidential information secure is a top priority for all of us at Senior Information Services of America®. Here, then, is our Privacy Promise to you:
1) We will safeguard, according to strict standards of security and confidentiality, any information you share with us while visiting our site or otherwise while corresponding with us.
2) We will limit the collection and use of visitor information to the minimum we require in delivering superior information to you. We will track your usage only so that we can better understand how to enhance our site for your benefit.
3) We will permit only authorized Senior Information Services employees, who are trained in the proper handling of sensitive data, to have access to personal information. Employees who violate our Privacy Promise will be subject to our normal disciplinary process.
4) We will not reveal your information to any external organization unless we have previously informed you in disclosures or agreements, been authorized by you or are required by law. However, we may share aggregated non-personal, non-individual statistical or demographic information to other third parties for marketing or research purposes. This data will be presented in a way that makes it absolutely impossible to extract your personal information without your consent.
5) We will always maintain control over the confidentiality of your information. We may, however, facilitate relevant offers from reputable companies. These companies are not permitted to obtain any personal information unless you have specifically expressed an interest in their products or services, and have given your consent.
6) Whenever we hire other organizations to provide support services, we will require them to conform to our privacy standards and to allow us to audit them for compliance.
7) If you visit other sites via a link from our Site, and subsequently provide information to the other site, it is the other site, and not Senior Information Services, that collects the information. The privacy policies of other sites may differ from those of Senior Information Services; therefore, we cannot be responsible for the privacy practices or the content of third-party Web sites.
8) We may sometimes facilitate interaction between individuals through the use of forums, bulletin boards, and discussion groups. Understand that when you disclose information in these and other public forums, this becomes public information and you are not protected as described in other sections of our Privacy Promise. You should use caution when you disclose and/or exchange private information with others in these areas.
9) We will attempt to keep your personal information complete, up-to-date, and accurate. We will tell you how and where to access conveniently your information (except when we're prohibited by law) and how to notify us about errors, which we will promptly correct.
If you have any questions about our Privacy Promise, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. We will continuously assess ourselves to ensure that your privacy is respected. We will conduct our business in a manner that fulfills this Privacy Promise to you.